Information from the Wikipedia website https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_state_exam
The main state exam (OGE) is a compulsoryexamat the end of the 9th grade ofsecondary schoolinRussia, an analogue of theUSEfor 11th grade. Serves to control the knowledge gained by students for 9 years, as well as for admission to institutions of secondary vocational education (collegesandtechnical schools). It is one of the three forms of GIA.
The exam format is close to the USE . Maximum scores for each of the subjects (as of 2017)  :
- Russian language — 39 points.
- Mathematics — 32 points.
- Physics — 40 points.
- Chemistry (work without a real experiment) — 34 points
- Chemistry (work with a real experiment) — 38 points.
- Biology — 46 points.
- Geography — 32 points.
- Social studies — 39 points.
- History of Russia — 50 points
- Literature — 23 points.
- Informatics and ICT ( information and communication technologies ) — 22 points.
- English / German / French / Spanish — 70 points.
The SIA of 9th grade graduates is assessed at the regional level . In case of successful passing of the exams, students are issued certificates of basic general education.
At the moment, the compulsory examinations in the form of the OGE are Russian, mathematics and 2 optional subjects. From 2020, it is planned to introduce a compulsory exam in foreign languages.